Escape LG COVID-19 FAQs
At Escape LG we have always prided ourselves in providing a fun, safe and healthy environment for our guests and employees alike. In response to the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed the Center for Disease Control Prevention and NYS Department of Health guidelines as well as consulted with local officials to determine the best means for us to operate going forward.
As a result, we have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation standards as well as introduced additional social distancing practices. We kindly ask that you follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you, our other guests and our employees.
We will continue to monitor the community risk in Warren County, NY and adjust our procedures in accordance with any federal, state and local guidance. For further information regarding NYS guidelines click here.
Reduced Density & Social Distancing
- All room reservations are private for your group.
- Available reservations are staggered to provide for social distancing and to reduce occupancy capacity.
- Reservations and payments may be made on our website or by phone prior to your arrival.
- Gamemasters will escort guests to and from the Escape Room to ensure proper social distancing while on premises.
- Effective February 11, 2022, New York State discontinued its mask mandate. We will continue to follow the state's guidance and follow any changes to these protocols. You are more than welcome to continue to wear a mask at our facility if you are more comfortable.
Cleaning & Sanitation Standards
- Employees will be instructed on appropriate cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing requirements.
- Employees will be instructed to practice frequent hand sanitizing /washing, at the start of their shift, when interacting with guests, when returning from breaks, and when touching/handling any props, computer equipment, door handles, etc.
- A public hand sanitizing station will be installed, and guests will be instructed to sanitize their hands prior to entry to their assigned Escape Room as well as exiting the premises.
- Individual Escape Rooms will be cleaned after each reservation, including but not limited to locks, door handles, props, puzzles, and any other frequently touched items.
- Frequent touchpoints in common areas and employee restricted areas of the facility will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Common areas, individual Escape Rooms, and employee restricted areas will be more thoroughly sanitized daily.
- All employees will be screened for symptoms and temperature at the start of their shift.
- Guests are asked to conduct a self-health check for any signs of COVID-19 exposure including:
- Symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, headache, rash, body aches, chills, nausea, diarrhea.
- Known close contact with someone who is COVID-19 symptomatic.
.We at Escape LG want you to have fun in our Escape Rooms and we appreciate your patience and loyalty as we learn to navigate in this new normal. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Escape LG you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.